[Bioc-sig-seq] Generating heatmaps in R from RNAseq using solexa

Sean Davis seandavi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:19:25 CET 2009

Assuming that you have counts per gene, you can use any number of heatmap
functions.  A quick search of the bioconductor archives will turn up many
examples/possibilities.  If you are asking about how to get counts per gene
and do analyses looking for differential expression, then you might want to
give a bit more detail of your experiment.

Sean