[Bioc-sig-seq] Chipseq package

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Fri Apr 24 11:24:05 CEST 2009

Hi Tobias,

First of all, this is not my package. I plan to use it but I haven't
got my hand on it yet either.

Subversion is a concurrent versioning system, check here for details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subversion_(software)

This is the answer to the very same question answered on the Bioc-sig-
seq mailing list by Vincent Carey:

===

Hi Xiwei,

This is from the list archive:

 > Laurent is correct. You can find the chipseq package at
 >
 > https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/chipseq
 >
 > Note that this package is currently considered to be experimental
and function interfaces and behavior are subject to change beyond what
would normally be excepted for a released BioC package.

in case it is not completely clear, you would use subversion to
retrieve this -- it does not
seem to be accessible via biocLite

svn co https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/chipseq

you will be challenged for credentials, and they are on the website;
contact me off line if you cannot find

===

The credentials are on this page: http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/DeveloperPage
  (user: readonly, pass:readonly)

Hope this helps,

N.

PS I put the mailing list in CC

Nicolas Delhomme

High Throughput Functional Genomics Center

European Molecular Biology Laboratory

Tel: +49 6221 387 8426
Email: nicolas.delhomme at embl.de
Meyerhofstrasse 1 - Postfach 10.2209