[Bioc-sig-seq] What technologies are people using?

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Feb 29 18:13:51 CET 2008

Great to see the response to the list!

We're seeing mostly Solexa here, for SNP discovery, ChIP-seq type
applications.

There's a wiki page

http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/Solexa_and_454

(the url is misleading -- any technology is appropriate) that we can
develop as a handy reference (anyone should be able to create an
account and edit; watch for overwriting other people's changes over
the first couple of days as we all enthusiastically try to get our
thought there).

It would be really helpful to get the three-bullet-point version of
what the data looks like and how its used, as I've tried to sketch for
solexa.

Martin