[Bioc-sig-seq] Shortreads

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Mon Aug 25 18:25:40 CEST 2008

Terry,
The ShortRead package is only available for the BioC 2.3 / R-devel code
line. It depends on the development version of Biostrings. A number of C
interfaces to Biostrings were opened up in the development version of
Biostrings to allow packages like ShortRead to have a tight integration
for fast string manipulation. Using biocLite("ShortRead") when running
R-devel will get you up and running.

Cheers,
Patrick