[Bioc-devel] scaeData: not available for Bioconductor version '3.19'

Ahmad Al Ajami @|@j@m| @end|ng |rom med@un|-|r@nk|urt@de
Fri May 3 12:54:35 CEST 2024

Dear Core Team,

I hope you are doing well.

I am facing an issue installing |scaeData| via BiocManager on
Bioconductor version '3.19'. Despite its presence in the list of newly
accepted/released packages and an active RELEASE branch, I am
encountering an error indicating that the package is not available.

Due to a dependency on its accompanying software package
|SingleCellAlleleExperiment|, a check error was triggered before the
software package was accepted. Now that the software package is
released, I updated the vignette, bumped the version and repushed
yesterday, hoping this gets fixed after the nightly-build. However, the
installation remains unsuccessful. Can you please help?

Best regards,

--
Ahmad Al Ajami
Group of Computational Immunology