[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.19 db0s, OrgDbs, and TxDbs now available

Tim Triche, Jr. t|m@tr|che @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 28 15:32:33 CET 2024

yep, looks like that's the problem

I wonder why it doesn't have a CDS chromosome in ENSEMBL?  That's a bit
nuts.

It is indeed indexed to MT in the canonical ENSEMBL database:
https://useast.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Gene/Summary?g=ENSG00000198727;r=MT:14747-15887;t=ENST00000361789

--t