[Bioc-devel] about deprecate package DNABarcode

Pedro Sánchez Sánchez b|o@pedro@techno|ogy @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 20 13:58:25 CET 2024

Hi all,

I also tried to contact the author on the available email contacts (waiting
for response from tilo.buschmann.ac using gmail.com; depreciated email
tilo.buschmann using izi.fraunhofer.de) I found on the internet. If I get a
response, I'll let you know.

It will be a pity if DNABarcodes is depreciated for lacking of maintenance.

Just in case, it is helpful for someone, I just want to mention there is an
apparently similar repository on GitHub with the same goal as DNABarcodes,
by other developers and written in Python/Jupyter Notebooks:
https://github.com/feldman4/dna-barcodes.

Best,

Pedro