[Bioc-devel] muleaData problems reported in the Build/check report for BioC 3.19 experimental data

Eszter Ari @r|e@zter @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 20 10:25:35 CET 2024

Hi Mike,

Many thanks!

Does this:
"Please take the time to address this by committing and pushing
changes to your package at git.bioconductor.org"
mean that I have to push it to the devel branch like this?

Is this mean that I have to push the changes to the devel branch of the
# to connect with the bioC repo - need to be done only once
git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/muleaData.git

# after every update in the main repo that we want to push to the
upstream/devel branch of BioC
git fetch --all
# change to the main branch
git checkout main