[Bioc-devel] Reminder: BioC2024 Abstract Submission and Sticker Design Contest Deadlines Approaching

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Thu Mar 14 10:05:00 CET 2024

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder about two important opportunities:

BioC2024 Abstract Submission
The deadline to submit abstracts for the North American Bioconductor Conference (BioC2024) is fast approaching! Don't miss your chance to present your work and contribute to the conference program. You can submit your abstract by March 25th. Submit your abstract here<https://cfp.bioconductor.org/2024/cfp>.

BioC2024 Sticker Design Contest
Do you have a knack for design? Enter the BioC2024 Sticker Design Contest for a chance to showcase your creativity and win a spot at the conference. The deadline for submissions is also March 25th. Enter the contest here<https://forms.gle/2XH7ikQEPvJzgcaU7>.

These are both fantastic opportunities to get involved with BioC2024 and make your mark on the conference. We encourage you to take advantage of them before the deadlines!

Best regards,
Maria

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Ireland
Email: maria.doyle using ul.ie<mailto:maria.doyle using ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]