[Bioc-devel] AnnotationHub corrupted cache on nebbiolo1

Matteo Tiberti t|bert| @end|ng |rom c@ncer@dk
Mon Mar 11 17:11:59 CET 2024

Dear BioC developers,

We are getting a strange test fail for our Moonlight2R package when tests are run on nebbiolo1 (Linux) only:

ERROR
Running the tests in ‘tests/testthat.R’ failed.
Last 13 lines of output:
  Error: Corrupt Cache: index file
    See AnnotationHub's TroubleshootingTheHubs vignette section on corrupt cache
    cache: /home/biocbuild/.cache/R/AnnotationHub
    filename: annotationhub.index.rds
  Backtrace:
      ▆
   1. └─Moonlight2R::DMA(...) at test-DMA.R:14:1
   2.   └─Moonlight2R::LiftMAF(Infile = mut_only, Current_Build = "GRCh38")
   3.     └─AnnotationHub::AnnotationHub()
   4.       └─AnnotationHub::.Hub(...)
   5.         └─AnnotationHub:::.db_create_index(hub)

This doesn’t happen to us when testing locally, so we were wondering if there’s any problem on the builder or is it anything we can fix ourselves?

Many thanks

Matteo Tiberti

Danish Cancer Institute
Strandboulevarden 49
DK-2100 Copenhagen
Telephone: +45 35 25 73 07
– a part of the Danish Cancer Society

[An image showing the Danish Cancer Society's name and logo called the bow in red font. Displayed in red]<https://www.cancer.dk/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=medarbejderemail&utm_campaign=medarbejderemail&utm_content=cancerdk>

www.cancer.dk<https://www.cancer.dk/international/> | Our privacy policy<https://www.cancer.dk/om-os/privatlivspolitik/>