[Bioc-devel] Possible https://code.bioconductor.org SSL certificate issue

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 6 09:41:10 CET 2024

I can't find any Linux distro that accepts that certificate. Even
Debian testing fails with a pretty recent certificate bundle, see
below.

Anyway, I can download your cert and add it to my cert bundle, so this
is not a problem for me. It is just a FYI, that currently this site
fails for pretty much everyone on Linux. In case you want to improve
the situation.

Gabor

root using fcc3bbb964fb:/# apt-get install ca-certificates
ca-certificates is already the newest version (20240203).
ca-certificates set to manually installed.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 19 not upgraded.
root using fcc3bbb964fb:/# curl --head https://code.bioconductor.org
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
More details here: https://curl.se/docs/sslcerts.html