[Bioc-devel] BioC2024 Registration and Sticker Contest Now Open!

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Fri Mar 1 21:03:31 CET 2024

BioC2024 registration is now live! Don�t miss your chance to join the conversation and expand your expertise.
Sign up here: https://www.bioc2024.bioconductor.org/

Got a knack for design? Enter the BioC2024 Sticker Design Contest to win your spot at the conference.
Enter here: https://forms.gle/2XH7ikQEPvJzgcaU7

Join us to network, learn, and contribute to the Bioconductor community!

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Ireland
Email: maria.doyle using ul.ie<mailto:maria.doyle using ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]