[Bioc-devel] Build fail due to "undefined color `fgcolor`"

Alvaro Cuadros @cu@dro@+b|oc-deve| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jun 17 09:29:47 CEST 2024

On Sat, Jun 15, 2024 at 4:37 PM Xiangyu Luo <xyluo1991 using gmail.com> wrote:
> Build error messages for my packages still exist after a few days. I am
> wondering how long the error will last. Thank you so much for your great
> help!

Not Mike, but I noticed that BiocStyle was updated Monday last week on devel
and last Saturday on release, meaning that your packages should be fixed
by the end of this week (given that the build servers are building
twice per week).

Your packages BUScorrect and HIREewas are flagged as [OK] on the devel
build reports by the way