[Bioc-devel] Build fail due to "undefined color `fgcolor`"

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 11 09:27:46 CEST 2024

This looks to be an issue introduced by changes in knitr 1.47.0, which lead
to an incompatibility in the BiocStyle Rnw template.  We're working on a
patch to BiocStyle, which should be deployed on the build machines today,
and will hopefully fix the issue in the affected packages. The is nothing
package authors need to do at this time.

I'll report back here on the status after the update has been rolled out.

Best wishes,
Mike