[Bioc-devel] autonomics devel : how to reproduce bioc build errors best ?

@dity@@bh@gw@t m@iii@g oii u@i-m@rburg@de @dity@@bh@gw@t m@iii@g oii u@i-m@rburg@de
Wed Jan 24 10:03:59 CET 2024

Dear bioc-devel,

autonomics underwent continued development since its submission two years ago.
The new functionality was recently pushed to autonomics devel to make
it accessible to users.
Not suprisingly, the green traffic lights turned red.

The puzzling thing, though, is that, on my machine, with R env
variables set as recommended by BioC to mimick the BioC build
machines, R CMD CHECK runs error-free. On the BioC machines, however,
it doesnt, and I am having a hard time figuring out why (given that I
cant reproduce).

Any suggestions to make the puzzle-solving easier ?

Thankyou!

Aditya

--
Aditya Bhagwat
Translational Proteomics ∙ Philipps-University Marburg