[Bioc-devel] IFAA Bioconductor

Ramos Perez, Marcel M@rce|@R@mo@Perez @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Jan 16 16:41:11 CET 2024

Hi Zhigang,

AFAICT, I don't see `crossprod` as an exported symbol in `MatrixExtra`.

> library(MatrixExtra)

> ls("package:MatrixExtra")

Did you mean Matrix:: or base:: crossprod?

Best regards,

Marcel

On 1/16/24 10:14 AM, Zhigang Li wrote:

Hi There,

It seems that the error says :
"
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading

Error: object ‘crossprod’ is not exported by 'namespace:MatrixExtra'

"

But we checked and the package "MatrixExtra" still has the function
"crossprod". And in the NAMESPACE file, there is a row for
"importFrom(MatrixExtra,crossprod)". So we are a bit confused why this
error happened. And there was no error for the previous version. Would you
mind providing some advice? Thanks.

Regards,
Zhigang
https://sites.google.com/view/zlab

On Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 10:11 AM CoreTeam Bioconductor <

bioconductorcoreteam using gmail.com<mailto:bioconductorcoreteam using gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello Package Maintainer,

We would like to bring to your attention that your package is failing in
devel across all platforms. This is very problematic. Please investigate
the issues and fix the package to avoid deprecation.

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/
<https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.17/workflows-LATEST/TCGAWorkflow><https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.17/workflows-LATEST/TCGAWorkflow>

If you have further questions or concerns please reach out on the
bioc-devel using r-project.org<mailto:bioc-devel using r-project.org>

We appreciate your quick attention to this matter

Cheers,
On behalf of the Bioconductor Core Team