[Bioc-devel] Abstract Submission Open for BioC2024 and EuroBioC2024 Conferences!

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Fri Feb 23 13:56:03 CET 2024

Dear Bioconductor Community,

We are excited to share that abstract submission is open for two upcoming Bioconductor conferences:

  *   North American Bioconductor Conference (BioC2024) in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, from July 24-26. Visit the conference website for more details: bioc2024.bioconductor.org<http://bioc2024.bioconductor.org/>. You can submit your abstract by March 25 for opportunities including short talks, package demos, and Birds of a Feather sessions. Submit your abstract here<https://cfp.bioconductor.org/2024/cfp>.

  *   European Bioconductor Conference (EuroBioC2024) in Oxford, UK, from September 4-6. For more information, please visit eurobioc2024.bioconductor.org<http://eurobioc2024.bioconductor.org/>. The deadline for abstract submission is April 26. Opportunities include short talks, package demos, posters, and contributed sessions. Submit your abstract here<https://openreview.net/group?id=bioconductor.org/EuroBioC/2024/Conference>.

These conferences are a fantastic opportunity to engage with the community, showcase your work, and learn about the latest developments in Bioconductor. We encourage you to submit your abstracts early and look forward to your contributions.

Best regards,
Maria

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Ireland
Email: maria.doyle using ul.ie<mailto:maria.doyle using ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]