[Bioc-devel] Check time on macOS (MIRit)

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Feb 8 14:26:39 CET 2024

Hi Martin,

A very short summary is that on kjohnson3 a build/check on package launched
by cron takes significantly longer than if one runs the same command
manually in a terminal.

There's some further discussion on this at
https://community-bioc.slack.com/archives/CEQ04GKEC/p1706816310942079 and
and Jen has some nice documentation of their investigation at
https://github.com/Bioconductor/BBS/issues/387

However since the original inquiry in this thread is about a package in
submission, and so the relevant tests are run by the single package builder
on merida1, I'm not sure it's pertinent to this particular issue.

Cheers,
Mike