[Bioc-devel] Adding git write access for newly accepted package when a key already exists

Hahsler, Michael mh@h@|er @end|ng |rom |y|e@@mu@edu
Tue Apr 30 16:54:37 CEST 2024

Hi,

my new rBLAST package was accepted and added to Bioc devel (https://bioconductor.org/packages/rBLAST). I got a message stating:

"To use the git.bioconductor.org repository, we need an 'ssh' key to associate with your github user name.
If your GitHub account already has ssh public keys (https://github.com/mhahsler.keys is not empty), then no further steps are required."

I waited a week, and it looks like write access with the key was not added to the package rBLAST. I get:
'mhahsler using lyle.smu.edu' has access to the following packages:
rRDP
rRDPData

What do I need to do to get write access to the new package rBLAST?

Regards,
Michael

--
Michael Hahsler
Associate Professor

mhahsler using smu.edu<mailto:mhahsler using smu.edu>
Department of Computer Science

Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering

Southern Methodist University

Dallas, TX 75205, USA

Click here for more information (office hours, etc.)
<https://michael.hahsler.net/>