[Bioc-devel] Error on macOS (merida1)

Carlotta Meyring c@r|ott@@meyr|ng @end|ng |rom un|k||n|k-|re|burg@de
Fri Apr 26 09:37:48 CEST 2024

Dear Bioconductor Team,

I pushed my updates for the package zitools a few days ago. However, there is an error on macOS merida1: ERROR: this R is version 4.3.3, package 'zitools' requires R >= 4.4.0.

On Linux (nebbiolo1) is everything fine. Is that a problem? Because as far as I understood, the package should be dependent on R-4.4.

Thanks in advance,
Carlotta

Carlotta Meyring
Methods of Modelling and Bioinformatics in Systems Biomedicine (MSB)
Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics (IMBI)
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Postal Address: Stefan-Meier-Str. 26, 79104 Freiburg
Mail: carlotta.meyring using uniklinik-freiburg.de
Phone: +49 761 270 83805
Homepage: www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/imbi/msb.html<http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/imbi.html>