[Bioc-devel] nebbiolo1 - build report

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 24 18:27:07 CEST 2024

As for the error you will see when today's report gets published it's
caused by the recent move of the pairwiseAlignment stuff from Biostrings
to the new pwalign package. I fixed it in MSA2dist 1.7.6 so it will go
away in tomorrow's report. Please resync your GitHub repo with
git.bioconductor.org when you get a chance.

H.