[Bioc-devel] R version dependency

Lori Shepherd @hepherd@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 23 13:25:04 CEST 2024

All versions of Bioconductor are closely associated to a version of R to
ensure proper testing.  We do not currently test packages outside the
current release and devel versions of Bioconductor.  The current
Bioconductor release will always run on the current version of R.  The
current Bioconductor devel for half the year will run on the current
version of R and the second half of the year R-devel to prep for the annual
R release.

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center