[Bioc-devel] Important Bioconductor Release Deadlines

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 22 20:50:48 CEST 2024

It's a bit late, but I'll point out that the use of R-devel dates back 20y
to the inception of the Bioconductor project. So this is the way it has
always been. Of course, this is an argument of conservatism which is always
dangerous, But at least it illustrates that this is not a small change to
make.

Rig looks pretty sweet. I have been using
  https://rud.is/rswitch/
together with manual installs of snapshots from
  https://mac.r-project.org

Best,
Kasper

Kasper