[Bioc-devel] Reminder: EuroBioC2024 abstract submission due April 26th

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Fri Apr 12 11:52:15 CEST 2024

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for submitting abstracts to EuroBioC2024 is approaching. You have until April 26th to submit your proposals for short talks, package demos, and posters.

Don't miss your opportunity to showcase your work at the European Bioconductor Conference in Oxford this September. We look forward to seeing your contributions!

Submit your abstract here: EuroBioC2024 Submission Page<https://openreview.net/group?id=bioconductor.org/EuroBioC/2024/Conference>

Best regards,
Maria

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Ireland
Email: maria.doyle using ul.ie<mailto:maria.doyle using ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]