[Bioc-devel] Is package name "ADAPT" available?

Oliver Crook o||ver@crook @end|ng |rom @t@t@@ox@@c@uk
Tue Apr 9 16:31:41 CEST 2024

Hi Mukai,

If you run biocCheck on your package it will tell you if the name is already taken.

Best wishes,
Olly

---
Dr. Oliver Crook (he/him)
Florence Nightingale Bicentennial Fellow, Department of Statistics
Todd-Bird Junior Research Fellow, New College
University of Oxford
________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Mukai Wang <wangmk using umich.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2024 3:12 PM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Is package name "ADAPT" available?

Dear bioconductor community,

I am writing to ask if the package name ADAPT is available for use. I don't
see any package with this name on bioconductor but there is a package
called "adapt" archived many years ago on CRAN, so I am not sure. Any
suggestion is appreciated!

Best,
Mukai

--
Mukai Wang
Biostatistics Department, School of Public Health, University of Michigan