[Bioc-devel] Your Input on Bioconductor's Twitter/X Presence

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Tue Sep 19 09:46:18 CEST 2023

Dear Bioconductor Developers,

The Social Media Working Group<https://workinggroups.bioconductor.org/currently-active-working-groups-committees.html#social-media> is assessing Bioconductor's engagement on Twitter/X. We value your insights!

Please spare a few minutes before Tuesday, 3rd October to complete our survey:
🔗 https://t.maze.co/187240083

Your feedback is essential for guiding our future communication strategies.

Thanks for being a part of our Bioconductor community.

Warm regards,
Maria

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Email: maria.doyle using ul.ie<mailto:maria.doyle using ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]