[Bioc-devel] YAPSA failed on the release branch

Zuguang Gu jokergoo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Sep 16 06:41:58 CEST 2023

Hi Bioc,

The YAPSA package failed on the release branch:

** installing vignettes
Warning in file(con, "w") :
  cannot open file
'F:/biocbuild/bbs-3.17-bioc/R/library/00LOCK-YAPSA/00new/YAPSA/doc/index.html':
No such file or directory
Error in file(con, "w") : cannot open the connection
ERROR: installing vignettes failed
* removing 'F:/biocbuild/bbs-3.17-bioc/R/library/YAPSA'

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/YAPSA/palomino3-install.html

According to the error message, I cannot see how the error occurred.

YAPSA passed all the tests on my local machine and also on CRAN
win-builder. I guess it might due to the configurations on the building
server side?

YAPSA passed all tests on devel and the two versions are basically
identical.

Thanks!
Zuguang