[Bioc-devel] Reminder: BioCAsia2023 Abstract Submission Closes Tomorrow!

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Thu Sep 14 10:34:13 CEST 2023

Dear Bioconductor Developers,

A quick reminder that the deadline for BioCAsia2023 abstract submissions is tomorrow, September 15. If you've been considering presenting a short or lightning talk, now's your chance!

Submit Your Abstract Here<https://hku.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1KVQKRR0iNbFYY6>

Don't miss this opportunity to share your work with the community.

Warm regards,
Maria

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

From: Maria.Doyle <Maria.Doyle using ul.ie>
Date: Friday, 1 September 2023 at 11:49
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: News: BioCAsia2023 Abstract Submission & Registration Now Open!
Dear Bioconductor Developers,

We're excited to announce that the BioCAsia2023 symposium is scheduled to be held in Hong Kong on October 16-17.
BioCAsia2023 Event Details<https://biocasia2023.bioconductor.org/>

Registration is free!

We invite you to submit your abstracts by September 15 for:

  *   Short talk (15 min)
  *   Lightning talk (3 min)

Submit Your Abstract Here<https://hku.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1KVQKRR0iNbFYY6>

Thank you for your continued contributions to the Bioconductor community.

Warm regards,
Maria

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Email: maria.doyle using ul.ie<mailto:maria.doyle using ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]