[Bioc-devel] flowDensity 1.35.0 in 3.18 still imports archived rgeos

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 26 19:30:14 CEST 2023

Thanks Roger for the reminder. FWIW an issue has been opened on GitHub
for flowDensity (see
https://github.com/mehrnoushmalek/flowDensity/issues/10), and it looks
like Mehrnoush was able to make an rgeos-free version of the package.
Hopefully he can push it to the Bioconductor git server at
git.bioconductor.org soon.

Cheers,

H.