[Bioc-devel] Is my package suitable for Bioconductor?

Timothy Barry tb@rry2 @end|ng |rom @ndrew@cmu@edu
Tue Oct 24 23:13:56 CEST 2023

Hi Kasper,

It is good to hear from you. Thank you for your generosity. I will email you to set up a time to chat.

I will drop any further questions for the community in this thread. Thanks all!

All the best,
Tim