[Bioc-devel] atena build error on kunpeng2 Linux openEuler 22.03 LTS-SP1 / aarch64

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 23 18:25:55 CEST 2023

Hi Robert,

There's the possibility that some of these BAM files got corrupted when
downloaded to kunpeng2 local cache.

@Martin Gregorov: Would you be able to try to run the following on kunpeng2?

     library(Rsamtools)
     library(ExperimentHub)
     eh <- ExperimentHub()
     quickBamFlagSummary(eh[["EH8081"]])

If you get an error that the file cannot be opened, then maybe try to
re-download it with:

     eh[["EH8081", force=TRUE]]

Then try quickBamFlagSummary(eh[["EH8081"]]) again and hopefully it will
work.

Thanks,

H.

--