[Bioc-devel] Errors on package post 3.18 deadline

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 21 08:22:06 CEST 2023

Hi Burak,

On 10/20/23 21:12, Burak Ogan Mancarci wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a developer working on the bioconductor package gemma.R
> <https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.16/data/experiment/html/gemma.R.html>.
> This is a API package that interacts with our servers and we had an
> unfortunate case of updating our databases when the tests were running. I
> was wondering having the error today would effect the 3.18 release.

Today's error won't affect the 3.18 release. Hopefully the package goes
back to green on the next report.

Best,

H.

PS: The link you provided to your package doesn't work.