[Bioc-devel] Build error for CaDrA package on kunpeng2 Linux machine

Martin Grigorov m@rt|n@gr|gorov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 19 10:20:24 CEST 2023

Hello Reina,

The checks pass now after your last commit:

```
* checking for unstated dependencies in ‘tests’ ... OK
* checking tests ...
  Running ‘testthat.R’
 OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in vignettes ... OK
* checking package vignettes in ‘inst/doc’ ... OK
* checking running R code from vignettes ...
  ‘permutation_based_testing.Rmd’ using ‘UTF-8’... OK
  ‘scoring_functions.Rmd’ using ‘UTF-8’... OK
 NONE
* checking re-building of vignette outputs ... OK
* checking PDF version of manual ... OK
* DONE

```

biocbuild using kunpeng2 ~/g/CaDrA (devel)> git log -1
commit ae6513e0877d5866fc8240eb123b8bc83af73e19 (HEAD -> devel,
origin/master, origin/devel, origin/HEAD)
Author: RC-88 <lilychau999 using gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Oct 18 16:14:42 2023 -0400

    remove testing for ks_score method due to inconsistent results on linux
and macOS amd64

I will try to debug the disabled code later !

Martin

>>> bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/CaDrA/  andhttps://