[Bioc-devel] Diverging version numbering on Bioconductor RELEASE

migdal migdal mcjm|gd@| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Nov 15 12:20:17 CET 2023

Awesome, thanks for the response!

I think it should be possible to put what you are doing manually into
GithubActions script, but I am not sure how to do that.