[Bioc-devel] problems when updating MOSim package

Sonia Tarazona @ot@c@m @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 2 12:02:52 CET 2023

Dear Lori,

We have made some changes in the MOSim package and we are now trying to
update the package in Bioconductor.

However, we cannot make it. This is the error message we get:

PS W:\MOSim> git push upstream devel
git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

However, we could do it last time with the same computer and credentials.
We have checked the ssh keys in my computer, GitHub and Bioconductor and
everything seems to be fine.

Could you help us with this?

Thanks,

Sonia Tarazona