[Bioc-devel] gwasurvivr is looking for a new owner/maintainer

Abbas Rizvi @@r|zv @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 2 00:32:13 CET 2023

Dear Bioconductor Developers,

We are looking for a new primary owner for gwasurvivr
<https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/gwasurvivr.html>.
This package allows users to build multivariate Cox models on typed/imputed
GWAS data. It seems to have quite a few regular users and has been cited
<https://scholar.google.ca/scholar?oi=bibs&hl=en&cites=770317402630660857>
for a number of research projects. We don't have time to support this
project/package any longer.

Revamping this package and expanding its usage could be an excellent part
of one's MS or PhD projects. I am happy to onboard anyone to the package
code base and work with them on the needs and feature updates that are
needed.

Please let me know if you are interested.

- Abbas