[Bioc-devel] Package "rmspc" failing on Bioconductor devel

Jennifer Wokaty Jenn||er@Wok@ty @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Tue May 30 17:54:39 CEST 2023

Hi Meriem,

We had .NET 5.0 on those machines, which I've updated to 6.0. You should see the errors clear up tomorrow or Thursday.

Jennifer Wokaty (they/them)

Waldron Lab at CUNY SPH
Bioconductor Core Team
________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Meriem Bahda <meriembahda using gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2023 9:32 AM
To: bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Package "rmspc" failing on Bioconductor devel

* This email originates from a sender outside of CUNY. Verify the sender before replying or clicking on links and attachments. *

Dear Community,

I have submitted a recent version of the package rmspc to Bioconductor
recently, in order to upgrade it. A prerequisite for the rmspc package is
.NET 6.0. Before installing the rmspc package, the program .NET 6.0. should
already be installed on the user's computer.

I recently received an email saying that the package didn't pass the
platform build check for the host  *nebbiolo2* ,  *palomino4*  and
*lconway* . I believe this error may have occurred because .NET 6.0 isn't
installed on these platforms.

Thank you for your help!

--

*Meriem BAHDA*