[Bioc-devel] rifiComparative

Sarvesh Nikumbh @@rve@h@n|kumbh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 22 12:14:13 CEST 2023

Hi Loubna,

Was the error in release or the devel version?

Devel version report:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.18/bioc-LATEST/rifiComparative/
Release version report:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/rifiComparative/

Perhaps, your push was to the devel version and resolved the error there?

Additionally, if you check the error, it is regarding package devtools'
(un)availability. Please note that using `devtools::load_all()` is not
recommended in the vignette. You should instead load your package by using
`library()` as anyone else (the end user) would do at their end.

Finally, you can always check whether your last commits were successfully
picked at two places: the build reports (links above) or also at
https://code.bioconductor.org/browse/

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
  Sarvesh

On Sun, 21 May 2023 at 20:53, Loubna Youssar <lyoussar using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am the developer and maintainer of rifiComparative package. I was
> notified by an error and I fixed it then pushed three weeks ago.
> To my surprise I did get the same error with the last package version some
> days ago. This would mean the push did not work even I do remember no error
> was displayed. How can I be sure that my updated package with no error was
> successfully pushed? am I supposed to receive a confirmatory email?
>
> Here is the new version:
>
> Package: rifiComparative
> Title: 'rifiComparative' compares the output of rifi from two different
> conditions.
> Version: 1.1.1
>
> The error sent:
>
> Package: rifiComparative
> Version: 1.0.0
> Command: /home/biocbuild/bbs-3.17-bioc/R/bin/R CMD check
> --install=check:rifiComparative.install-out.txt
> --library=/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.17-bioc/R/site-library --timings
> rifiComparative_1.0.0.tar.gz
> StartedAt: 2023-05-20 00:15:11 -0400 (Sat, 20 May 2023)
> EndedAt: 2023-05-20 00:26:00 -0400 (Sat, 20 May 2023)
> EllapsedTime: 649.2 seconds
> RetCode: 1
> CheckDir: rifiComparative.Rcheck
> Warnings: NA