[Bioc-devel] Version Bumped Packages for Mac Intel and Mac Silicon binaries with bad dynamic links

Jennifer Wokaty Jenn||er@Wok@ty @end|ng |rom @ph@cuny@edu
Tue May 2 18:15:31 CEST 2023

As a result of some Mac Intel and Mac Silicon binaries for 3.17 and 3.18 not linking correctly to the dynamic libraries as reported at https://support.bioconductor.org/p/9151097/ and on the community Slack, we've corrected the linking on the builders and bumped versions for affected packages listed below so that their binaries may be rebuilt correctly. The new binaries should be available from Wednesday 1pm ET.

If you are a maintainer of one of the affected packages, please remember to pull from git.bioconductor.org before doing work on the corresponding branch.

Additionally, thanks to Herve, we can also see that links are corrected at the end of the build bin step of the report under 'Fixing paths to dynamic libraries.'

3.17

BANDITS
BASiCS
BDMMAcorrect