[Bioc-devel] Changing Maintainer Email Addresses

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 1 19:36:09 CEST 2023

You should change the maintainer email in the DESCRIPTION file and commit
it to Bioconductor git. Make sure you're subscribed to the devel email list
on the new email.

Best,
Kasper

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 11:02 AM Augustin Luna <cannin using gmail.com> wrote:

> I am currently the maintainer of
>
> https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/paxtoolsr.html
>
> I have been using an email from a previous institute, but it seems I
> am no longer receiving emails through it. I tend to verify my
> institute emails via ORCID as confirmation that they all represent me:
> https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5709-371X
>
> Now I do not have access to
>
> https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials
>
> How can I change the email to a current working institute address?
>
> Thank you,
> Augustin Luna

Kasper