[Bioc-devel] I cannot log into my Bioconductor Git Credentials

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Mar 28 13:46:31 CEST 2023

I can see your Bioconductor Git Credentials account and I can confirm you are the listed maintainer for two packages.

What is the result of

   ssh -T -v git using git.bioconductor.org

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263