[Bioc-devel] Problem updating package

Sonia Tarazona @ot@c@m @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 27 16:53:53 CEST 2023

Dear Bioconductor team,

I am trying to update MOSim package in Bioconductor. I was recently named
as the maintainer of the package and it is my first time updating it. For
that, I have created an ssh key and added it to ssh-agent and github.

We have done:
$ git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/MOSim.git

However I get the following error when doing the push:

$ git push upstream devel
The authenticity of host 'git.bioconductor.org (34.192.48.227)' can't be
established.
ED25519 key fingerprint is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
This key is not known by any other names.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'git.bioconductor.org' (ED25519) to the list of
known hosts.
git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

I do not understand why I am getting this error. Please, could you tell me
how to proceed?

Thank you very much in advance,

Sonia Tarazona