[Bioc-devel] download stats not accessible

Luo Weijun |uo_we|jun @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sun Mar 26 16:58:25 CEST 2023

 Hervé,
No problem at all, thanks for making it working again!
Weijun

     On Wednesday, March 22, 2023, 08:02:36 PM EDT, Hervé Pagès <hpages.on.github using gmail.com> wrote:

Download stats are finally back and updated: https://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/

Sorry that it took a little bit longer than anticipated.

Cheers,

H.