[Bioc-devel] seqArchRplus build error on Linux

Sarvesh Nikumbh @@rve@h@n|kumbh @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 6 12:15:40 CET 2023

Hi Bioc-team,

I get this build error for my package seqArchRplus on Linux/nebbiolo1.

--- re-building ‘seqArchRplus.Rmd’ using rmarkdown
Error running filter pandoc-citeproc:
Could not find executable pandoc-citeproc
Error: processing vignette 'seqArchRplus.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
pandoc document conversion failed with error 83
--- failed re-building ‘seqArchRplus.Rmd’

SUMMARY: processing the following file failed:
  ‘seqArchRplus.Rmd’

I checked the mailing-list and see that this may be due to changing
versions of pandoc on some machines. I understand that the team is working
on it, and this should go away in a few days? Please let me know if there
is something to be done on my end.

Thanks and best wishes,
  Sarvesh

--