[Bioc-devel] psygenet2r bioconductor question

alba gutierrez @@gut|errez@@@cr|@t@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 27 16:10:47 CEST 2023

Dear Bioconductor Team,

I have been trying to fix my package that was failing in Bioconductor due
to a warning (not an error) on the code. I updated my github and try to
push the changes to Bioconductor, and for some reason, I cannot update the
main one.

As you can see, my last push to the dev environment was on May 22nd, and
the package is building fine,
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/psygenet2r/  (even
if I see now an error on Linux due to BiocStyle package on the CHECK step)

BUT I could not push the same changes to the main one, my last successful
push was on May 15th.
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/psygenet2r/nebbiolo1-buildsrc.html
instead of May 22nd. https://github.com/aGutierrezSacristan/psygenet2r

Could you help me with this? I am not sure why I cannot push changes
anymore to the main one.

Thanks in advance,

Alba