[Bioc-devel] SVMDO Bioc 3.18 Kunpeng2 error

Martin Grigorov m@rt|n@gr|gorov @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 27 12:43:45 CEST 2023

Hi,

Last week we updated R from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1 with empty site-library/ folder.
All packages are being re-installed and some of them timed out.

I just checked and both klaR and org.Hs.eg.db are installed. Please
re-check the results later today!

Regards,
Martin