[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Website Redesign - We Need Your Input

Maria.Doyle M@r|@@Doy|e @end|ng |rom u|@|e
Tue Jun 13 15:19:16 CEST 2023

Dear Bioconductor Developers,

We are currently in the exciting process of redesigning the Bioconductor website and are reaching out because your input would be invaluable in this effort.

We've created a quick survey to gather insights from our diverse user base and we�d love to hear from YOU. Your experiences and ideas will help us to enhance the website's design and structure.

The survey should take about 5-10 minutes to complete and is open until Friday, June 23rd. Please fill it out here: https://t.maze.co/169169456

Thank you for helping us to improve Bioconductor.org!

Maria Doyle, PhD
Bioconductor Community Manager

School of Medicine,
University of Limerick, Limerick, V94 T9PX
Email: maria.doyle using ul.ie<mailto:maria.doyle using ul.ie>
Phone (office): +353 61 234 768
[I work flexible hours across several time zones. I don't expect you to read or respond to my emails outside of your normal working hours]