[Bioc-devel] fail to register as a maintainer

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Sat Jun 3 16:36:34 CEST 2023

We will look into the support site issue. I do see you registered on the support site and the api is not registering correctly.  We will try to rectify shortly.

There is an account registered on the Bioc credentials account with that email. I see it is not activated. Please activate the email before trying to log in.

If your package is in review, you can reference this mailing list post to temporarily ignore the support site ERROR while we investigate what is going on with this particular instance.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd - Kern

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263