[Bioc-devel] Omada package failing due to removed dependency

Sokratis Kariotis @okr@t|@k@r|ot|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 28 08:31:58 CEST 2023

Hey both,

I have edited the package code but I'm having some difficulties pushing it
to trigger another build (github passphrase). Is there another way to
trigger the build? Thanks!

Cheers,
Sokratis

MedTech <https://www.facebook.com/medtechsheffield/>President