[Bioc-devel] Omada package failing due to removed dependency

Sokratis Kariotis @okr@t|@k@r|ot|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 10 16:27:42 CEST 2023

Hey both,

I have checked the package license (GPL) and it should be fine to use the
code. However, I am having difficulty finding the actual code to calculate
the internal metrics I am using (used in Omada's function
cluster_voting.R). I can only find the wrapper function but not the ones
that actually calculate the metrics. I am not sure how to proceed with this
in time, so the Omada package won't get deprecated.

Regards,
Sokratis

MedTech <https://www.facebook.com/medtechsheffield/>President
Twitter: @s_kariotis <https://twitter.com/s_kariotis>